Finnish FCCL and Norwegian NCCL members met for a joint “Back to work Happy Hour” at the new and fashionable Burzma, located at the 4th floor of Galerija Centrs, with a nice terrace overviewing Old Town. It was such a pleasure to meet members of both Nordic chambers! Networking is a key to success!
We thank CBRE for welcome drinks and snacks and great atmosphere! And thanks for raffle gifts. One of the lottery prizes was won by a representative of our member company Leinonen Latvia. Special thanks to our friends NCCL –Norwegian Chamber of Commerce in Latvia!
In the first picture from right:
- Arnis Pooks, Embassy of Finland in Riga, ex-chairman of FCCL,
- Inta Krasovska, Executive Director at Finnish Chamber of commerce in Latvia (FCCL),
- Santa Rozenkopfa, Managing Director at CBRE Baltics CBRE Baltics
- Ilze Garoza, Executive Director at Norwegian Chamber of commerce in Latvia (NCCL)
- Matīss Kukainis, Chairman of the Board at NCCL and founding partner of Law Firm Spīgulis & Kukainis.